Simple works fine

no strings attached;

1/26/2008

noone but me from URL @ 10:05 PM

BONECRUNCHERRRR!
I never thought i'd say this but i need the bonecruncherrrrr! ):
Initally i had one of those trips that makes your ankle hurt but gets better after while.
Then during soccer Gen kicked me WHAMBAMALAKAZAM at the same part, which hurt quite a bit, but i got over it.
& yest i did some ball stunt thing & fell & kraakk went my ankle.
Now its all fat & swollen & painful again ):
so i need the bonecruncher to make me cry, but make it right again.
(too bad the cyber bonecruncher closed shop huh, HAHAHA! open again ah!)
& i've an unpro ankle-breaker-in-disguise who's offering to crunch my bones for me. No wayyyyy man! I will KICK yr balls, mwhahaha. eyeballs!

LAPPY!
I got a NEW LAPPPYYYY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D
Its Sony Vaio & its white & i like it veryvery much!
Its making me grin ilke an eeediot to this beegfattcomputer.
:D
it would be hard work literally paid off, haha.
So this should be my last post from this com.

Uhm, ME!
I've really been a happy kid for many days now! (:
I cant wait for Thursday! (: (: (:

starlight starbright,
first star i see tonight.
i wish i may, i wish i might,
have the wish i wish tonight.

template by seven ten design